For nearly 100 years, Webb has inspired students to act with honor and moral courage, lead with distinction and serve with a generous spirit.
Webb inspires students to boldly reach for a greater sense of who they are and what they can achieve. Through immersive, collaborative, relevant and deeply engaging journeys that connect the classroom and the broader world, students expand their understanding of what it means to think, create and reflect. They learn that their possibilities and their minds are truly unbounded.
Below, find an overview and links to information about The Webb Schools, recent releases, photographs and video for use by media.
- The first boarding school in the world to introduce paleontology into its curriculum.
- The first and only U.S. high school with an accredited museum of paleontology, where students discover fossils and conduct original research on the history of life.
- The first boarding school to include field study across the curriculum and unique academic partnerships with higher education, cultural institutions and industry.
- The only independent boarding school west of the Mississippi to receive a $100 million donation.
- The Webb Schools: Webb School of California, Vivian Webb School and the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology
- 150-acre campus encompasses nearly 80 acres of hillside purchased to preserve from development
- 400 students in grades nine through 12, including 250 boarders
- Boarding students hail from 9 U.S. states and 14 countries
- 65% students of color.
- 100% of graduates are accepted at top tier colleges and universities
Releases, Fact Sheets
大发国际平台-apple app store-大发集团有限公司排行榜的视频
In fall 1922, Thompson Webb opened Webb School of California with 14 boys, seven of whom were on scholarship, in the hills outside Claremont. Today, the 150-acre campus serves the Webb School of California and Vivian Webb School, which enroll 400 students. Webb also is home to the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology, the only accredited museum of paleontology on a high school campus and a pioneer in the field of student-driven discovery and research.
Marketing and Communications Team
William Diepenbrock oversees The Webb Schools’ marketing and communications program, including media relations, advertising and marketing efforts. Contact him with requests for interviews, photographs, videos, etc. He is a member of the schools’ senior leadership team.
- Office: 909-382-5220
- Cell: 909-214-6909
- Email: email@example.com
Melodie Akers uses digital storytelling on social media to introduce The Webb Schools to the Internet community. She coordinates and creates content for Webb’s official Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Twitter profiles. She is also responsible for designing and running Webb’s social media ads. She holds a B.A. from UC Berkeley.
- Office: 909-382-5281
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org